Thursday, June 14, 2012

Catching up...

When I last straightened up my scrap area, I realized I had several "kit bags" with photos inside waiting to be scrapped. I used to do that often - toss pics inside kit bags that I wanted to pair them with. But, then I get busy and forget about them!

I pulled the kits with photos out and set them aside together with the intention of scrapping with them. And so that sat...

Until last week when I finally decided to start using them. Now.

Here are a few of the early results...

I had Echo Park's "Splash" line from last summer (or earlier???) with pics from our Great Wolf Lodge trip in '10.
While I had this line out, I realized a couple recent pics would work with it, so...

I created this layout with pics of Rhett's first swim. I was working and my sister was nice enough to invite the boys over to swim. I lifted a layout by Kimber McGray in CK's Simple Scrapbooks idea book.

I also pulled out my bag of the Countryside line by Studio Calico. I remember being so excited about this line when I purchased in (in March '11!). I guess I was "saving" it???

Oh well, it worked great with the Band of Horses concert photos I had tossed in the bag.
I miss my sister, Kaitlin, but am glad to have these pics scrapped.

And, there are plenty more bags with photos ready to scrap...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It's fun to see your layouts again. You must be having such a great time scrapping :)