Sunday, January 10, 2010

Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff projects

Last month I was given the assignment to submit an article for the December issue of the Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff newsletter. I used a few projects from the store and stretched them to make three projects - one of them a Christmas gift.

With the hustle and bustle of the holidays, I never posted them here.
I made two layouts with my items...

and a tri-fold frame that I made out of bingo cards by Tattered Angels. This was a gift for my mother-in-law for Christmas.

You can check out the newsletter here.
Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amy, thanks for stoppin by my blog. Your comment was so very sweet! It is always fun to see what you have been creating! Looks amazing as usual :) I have to say I love those bingo frames; too cute! You rock girl!