The first layout I made was to document Blake's role in the school Christmas play last year. We all cracked up when we heard that he was Tom the elf and that the elf had a personality like Tom!I had fun layering different patterns on this layout and grouping the stickers from the elements sticker sheet. With some pop dots, they became instant dimensional accents. I had a ton of shots of Blake and the cast and decided to make a 2-page spread with these shots. After I had the layout finished, I realized I should have added the program which includes the list of characters/actors.I cut a slit in the upper right hand corner of the layout a little wider than the program. Then I flipped the page over and adhered a piece of kraft paper to the back of the layout to keep the program from slipping around. I also added a tab labeled with "program" to identify what is peeking out. The elements stickers provided me with supplies for another embellishment grouping in the lower left corner of the layout.
I added a mixed title using two different fonts from the sticker sheet and some Thickers I had. I added a bird sticker from the elements sheet and raised it up with pop dots. (I think I'm addicted to pop dots!)
Even though I printed my "live action" shots of the play in 4-up collages, I probably still had too many to include in one 2-page spread. Needless to say, this layout isn't my favorite, but it's a completed layout.
I am getting a lot of use out of the elements stickers (big tree & snowman). I cut additional trees out of one of the patterned papers to use as the background of my grouping.My title is a mix of stickers and letters from the patterned paper. I felt that it was really "flat" so I used Stampin' Up's Crystal Effects over the letters to add some dimension.
Blake's program photos are scrapped, but I have enough Christmas photos from years past to scrap for months! But, I may put these papers away to scrap with something new today...