Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I {heart} Allison Davis sketches...

I have been a big fan of Allison Davis' work for ages. LOVE her 2-pagers. I also just LOVE when she has "sketch week" over on her blog.

The other night while scrapping with a friend, I was stumped with how to proceed with photos for a 2-page layout. I knew what products I wanted to use - Bo Bunny's "Block Party" line from Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff. I just wasn't sure how to place them. They sat on my table for a couple of days until I was inspired by Ali's "...Drew" layout from the August Sketch Week.
I am very pleased with how this one turned out. Thanks Ali for the inspiration!

3 comments:

Allison Davis said...

Amy, your layout is fantastic! I love the title block and that cute little banner! Those papers (one of my favorites out right now) were a perfect fit for your pictures! Great job!! :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Hi Amy

Thank you so much for the link to Allison Davis blog. I love her sketches and with my mojo being AWOL, this might just get me scrapping again.

I want to thank you for your frienship through the years and your prayers. I also want to assure you that I will continue to uphold you in prayer for your operation.

xx

Melanie said...

This is a great layout. Ali has the best 2-page sketches!!