My boys are my number one and they make me happy.
With all the snow days we've had this year (six for February alone!), the promise of Spring makes me happy.
Spring = baseball season...need I say more?
Money can't buy happiness, but lately I have made a few purchases that have put a smile on my face.
1. Meet my new Lucky bag...Green is my favorite color and when I found this bag in TJ Maxx, I wanted it. Bad. I resisted though. But I did go in for visits. One night, the bag was gone. I wished I'd purchased it. Then I turned the corner and saw it hanging somewhere else...and it came home with me. The bag even has a little gold Shamrock hanging off the pocket "for luck." The day after I bought it, I got some really good news. That made me even happier!
2. I've said it before...I'll say it again...
I AM AN ALPHAHOLIC!It's true. I have an addiction and can't control myself when it comes to alphabets. I splurged a bit last week when I attended the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Louisville. I picked up some great Thickers (to match paper I was buying - AND they were on SALE!) and some October Afternoon alphas. Then at Archiver's, I hit the jackpot with their $1.99 hot spot when I found NEW Cosmo Cricket chipboard stickers and their $1.49 Tiny Type alphas.
3. My family makes me happy and so does this new line by Fancy Pants' called "My Family." Right now I'm using it on a Cub Scout layout. Love the colors!
4. The colors in this Cosmo Cricket "Garden Variety" line make me happy - green's included! I have some farm photos waiting to be scrapped with this line. See the cows?!?
5. The "Rusted Sun" line by Fancy Pants makes me wish for a trip to the beach. In the meantime, I can scrap past summer/water photos and dream of warmth.
6. I LOVE the happy colors of the "Apple Jack" line by Sassafrass Lass. Hello school and birthday layouts! 7. The basic patterns in multiple colors in these papers from Jillibean Soup were a happy surprise for me to find at CKC. I can use these papers together or mix them in with other lines.
Ok...enough talking about what makes me happy. I'm going to go do something that makes me happy - SCRAPBOOK! I have the supplies, now I need to make the time.
Happy Scrappin' everyone!