Thursday, October 30, 2008

46 Layouts (59 pages) & 12 invitations for October!

I know I have a day left in October, but there will no time for scrapping on Halloween. I finished the Layout A Day "Croptoberfest" challenge at Personal Scrapper with 46 layouts (a total of 59 12"x12" pages) and 12 birthday party invitations. Yay me!

5 layouts that I finished wouldn't upload correctly and it's getting to late to fool with them, so I'll get them posted later. I do have several to share though...

Every time I'd sort through my paper crate, I'd see the free 8x8 pack of We R Memory Maker's paper that I got free with purchase a while back. I decided to pull it out and work with it. It took a while to piece the 8x8 papers to get them to work on my 2-page 12x12 LO, but in the end, I scrapped pics from 2006 that are now ready to go in an album. The scallops bordering the page were inspired by a LO I saw in Scrapbook Trends.
I made it to Archiver's last weekend and was thrilled to find a 12x12 pack of Fancy Pants felt shapes for 1/2 price. I knew I could use them at that price! I couldn't wait to use them with the Cosmo Cricket papers I'd picked up to use with the boys' Camp Invention photos (thanks for the idea, Debbie!). I now have all of their pics from that week ready to go into albums.
Here's one for Blake's album. He was so proud of that rocket!
This one is for Kevin...
Kevin had so many inventions, I had to make a 3rd page!
This page for Blake's album describes their mismatched clothes day and crazy hat day...
Who could forget crazy hair day?!?
This one is for Kevin's album...
I have so many ideas for more LOs, but no time to make them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow...that is all I can say!! great job!!