Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Boardwalk fun...

So many products (and photos!), so little time...

When I first saw the new "Boardwalk" line by Little Yellow Bicycle, I was in love. BUT, we didnt' have a trip planned to a beach this year. Then we made plans to attend Great Wolf Lodge, an indoor water park just outside of Cincinnati, Ohio this summer.

I placed my order for most of the Boardwalk line with my design team credit at Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff. Plus, I realized I could use it for some pool shots, too. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED everything that arrived in my package earlier this month.
I haven't had much time to scrap lately, but I was able to finish one layout using these products and I just fell in love with the final result. I think it might have a lot to do with that adorable 5x7 face included though. :) For this layout, I was able to use a few of my favorite patterns and mix them in with a die cut paper, canvas borders and even an epoxy sticker. Oh, and what layout is complete without Thickers? Perfect for a title - right?
I have so many photos pulled to pair up with this line that I just might have to order some more of it. Stay tuned to see what else comes along with Boardwalk...
Happy scrappin'!

3 comments:

Destiny said...

Love the water waves border.And you are right that line is awesome I will have to get some of that.He is a cutie that is a great shot.Can't wait to see what you do next.

Melanie said...

Those water waves ROCK!! What a fun set of products to work with. Kev is so cute :)

Heather said...

Great products! I love that line! We went to that great wolf lodge last year when we were at kings island! Hope you had fun!