Monday, February 7, 2011

Thanks Personal Scrapper...

Last month I participated in a crop over at PersonalScrapper.com. The owner, Erica, sent a prize out to every participant. It was a good prize - a We R Memory Keepers "Retro Glam" mini kit. I used the kit to make a layout for Kevin's album documenting Grandparent's Day at school. My mom was able to go to breakfast with him.
Everything on the layout is from the kit except for the title/date. I used three different sets of Thickers for that.

With some pop dots, the cardstock stickers (complete with bling) made great dimensional accents.
I still have some paper and stickers left in my mini kit. You might see a Reese layout using them in the future..

5 comments:

Erica said...

Very cute! It is fun for us moms of boys to get to use some of this "girly" product sometimes! Way to go!

Melanie said...

What a great layout! These papers are really fun :)

comopark1886 said...

Pretty Layout! Eric puts together some really nice kits every month also.

Kelly said...

I loved this prize too! Great job with it Amy. :)

Unknown said...

That is beautiful!!!