Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Baseball Season is almost here...

Baseball practices have started for the boys and I could not be happier. Plus, it's been sunny and 80 degrees!!! Spring is here!

In honor of baseball season, I have a couple projects I completed for Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff that I would like to share with you.

I used the Little Yellow Bicycle "Game On" collection.

For my first layout, I scrapped Blake's all-star team from last summer. It was a great group of kids. Many of them are playing together this year. And, I also have a layout of us taking in our Minor League Louisville Bats. Hopefully we will have time to go see them again this year. That's always a fun outing, even if Blake doesn't smile in the photos!


Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff has some great sports lines in stock and more coming soon. You will see many sports layouts from me in the near future.




Happy scrappin'!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Totally you! I always enjoy seeing your sports pages.