Thursday, March 29, 2012

Best Creation...

Last weekend was a bit of a letdown for us. After over a month of preparation with a new team, Blake was ready to play. (Kevin was ready to be batboy!) Our first tournament was scheduled. It rained.


We are going to try it again this weekend and hope the boys get their games in.


In honor of our upcoming baseball season, I have some layouts to share that I created for Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff with a line of Baseball themed products by Best Creation. It was a new manufacturer for me to work with and I admit that I was originally unsure about using something labeled "glitter paper" on my boys' layouts. I ended up loving the color scheme. It was refreshing to see baseball products that weren't the traditional red and blue. Plus, the glitter was subtle and worked for me.


Without further ado...


I made a few 2-pagers...


And a couple singles... The line also worked great for team photos. Super simple pages.





I am SOOOOO ready for baseball games to start!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Awesome baseball pages! I think I'll send you all of my sports photos and you can scrap them for me. LOL