Friday, May 11, 2012


The May kit - 35mm - from Studio Calico arrived on Friday. It was perfect timing since we were out of school. It gave me the weekend to scrap with it. Yay!

The color scheme this month was so "me" and so fun to work with.

Last month I went on Kevin's Art Club field trip to the Speed Art Museum in Louisville...



Just a simple page to document my growing boy...
 Kevin's old "new" glasses from summer '10...
 Fun pics of Kev on our Art Club trip. LOVED how well the papers worked with these pics!
 I used stamps and mist and hexagons to document a normal Sunday morning. Pancakes and comics before church...
 I was in shock to have it confirmed that B was taller than me at his last well child exam. Sure, I could tell he was taller, but hearing it was something else. Since then, he's actually grown another 1/2". In a month!
 And, a simple page of Kevin's last music performance at school.
I still have a box full of goodies from this kit. Stay tuned for more projects!

No comments: