Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Simple layouts for Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff


I look forward to my monthly design team shipment from Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff every month! However, I usually have more product than I can use in one month. Last week I pulled out some of my "leftovers" and started creating.
First, I used the new Tiny Woods line by Kaisercraft. I scrapped a couple photos of our fine dining experience in our own backyard in April. the boys love to build fires, so roasting hotdogs and s'mores is a much requested dinner option now!

I also scrapped Kevin's new class photo. We don't frame them, but just keep them in his scrapbook. I try to scrap them soon after he brings them home so they don't get damaged. I used Game Day Chili by Jillibean Soup for this layout. It's one of my favorite new lines.

A new shipment just arrived from SSS yesterday. I see some Scout layouts in my future...



1 comment:

Melanie said...

Such a perfect DT for you! You get to pick your own products . . . love it :)