Sunday, August 9, 2009

So proud

All-star season ended tonight for Blake. We lost in the semi-finals. Again.

I am so proud of this kid for giving 100% at every practice and game. I am so proud of him for keeping his head up game after game waiting for his turn to play.

I am so proud of him for making good plays when he was in the game.

I am so proud of him for making a double play when he had the chance to play third. (The photo above was taken RIGHT BEFORE that play!)

I am so proud of him for improving throughout the summer.

I am so proud of him for all the RBIs he batted in and for all the steals he was able to make.

I am so proud of him for even trying out for the all-star team.

It was a rough season. It wasn't always a fun season, but he hung in there. He never gave up. He set a great example for Kevin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Blake. Hey Amy, that would make a great page!

Melanie said...

LOVE this post about Blake! What a fun way for him to remember how much you love him.