Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Time for "Show & Tell"...

When I saw the new We R Memory Keepers "Show & Tell" line, I just knew I had to have it. I requested it over at Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff and was very impressed with how quickly it was in stock. When it arrived last Friday, I could not have been happier!
This year, Blake "graduated" from 5th grade. I loved how this die cut paper matched Tom and me in these photos. Fun papers!This next layout isn't technically finished - I still need to journal. But, since I want to include info about his school and his friends first and last names, I decided to post the layout before including that information. I printed the photos in 4x6 collages and then had to cut a few apart to make them fit to this size. I have the photos numbered so I can easily identify everyone in them in my journaling. Finally, I did a fun page about my new job at the high school library. The wooden "conquistador" we named Juan has sort of become our mascot. I loved the strip of paper that reminded me of the spine of Little Golden Book. I thought it was only fitting to make my page look like a book since I work in a library. I have soooo many ideas for this product line and a ton of products left, too. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

That picture of you and Juan is priceless--love your expression!

Our graduate is awesome. The color scheme really is great :)

Deana said...

That is a CUTE line & I LOVE what you did with it! Great designs & fun pages, Amy! :-)

Unknown said...

Wow, love love love all the LO's! You make scrapbooking look so easy and effortless! I love the colors in that line of paper!

Anonymous said...

I love the one of you and Juan - it cracks me up!