Friday, April 15, 2011

Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff...

Over spring break, I was able to work in some valuable scrap time! I pulled out my stash of products from Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff and went to work... I was most excited about using the new "Toy Box" line from Crate Paper. As a mom of two boys, I am a fan of the masculine lines. I loved how versatile this one is. I had new photos in hand and really wanted to scrap this moment of me catching Kevin reading before bed. EVERYTHING on this layout came from the Toy Box line and it's all in stock at Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff. (Go check it out!)
I just loved the different alphas that came on the sticker sheet and that big wooden button was my favorite. (I might have to buy another set of them when I place my next design team order!)

Even though I thought I had exhausted my supply of Teresa Collins' "Sports Edition II" products, I still managed to get one more layout completed with scraps. The photo was another one from a recent order and I wanted to get my journaling down before I forgot about it. I think the Letterman Thicker font is my favorite font EVER! (I only have them in every color...)
I went super simple on my next layout. I used one of the K & Company Boy Scout-themed paper slabs in the shop. After making my photos into two 8x10 collages, this layout came together really quick. Quick is great!


I pulled out some older (from last fall) photos to work with the October Afternoon "Campfire" line. It came in my DT order a couple months ago and I felt like I'd neglected it a bit. I scrapped Blake's scouting campsite for this page.
LOVE the different embellishments that were available with this line!
"Backyard Fire" documents the fun we have in our own backyard. Although, I have to admit that it's a little strange seeing Blake build the fire all by himself! (Oh the joys of Scouting!)
Everything about this page makes me happy. But I think Kevin's big cheeks as he blows out the fire on his marshmallow is my favorite part of the page.


Baseball season starts this weekend. That may end my "season" of scrapping for a while, but I will have a lot of new photos to scrap soon.


Have a great weekend!

No comments: