Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Break Scrappin'...

I can't believe I just wrapped up a full week of work after returning from Spring Break. (Time flies!) However, it does seem like ages since I had that week off from work! I have a few layouts I finished during Spring Break that I'd like to share... I broke out my new "Playground" collection by Echo Park that I picked up with my design team credit from CropChocolate.com. I made a super, simple layout using a couple of photos that were on my last photo order. I thought Kevin and Reese were too cute at the ballpark together during one of Blake's baseball practices. Next, the proud mom that I am wanted to document Blake's amazing science project - the 3D animal cell. I've had these October Afternoon school themed products sitting in my stash for way too long. It was time to use them!
I love this page! I used pop dots under the tips of my banner flags.
My boy got a perfect score on this one. I am so proud of him!


So many photos...so little time!

OH! I almost forgot...if you get a chance, check out the new May/June issue of Creating Keepsakes Magazine. I have a layout included in the birthday section of the magazine. I'm idea #3.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Another set of amazing layouts!

Congrats on your pub!! :)