Saturday, July 9, 2011

I made cards!

Thanks to the great card sketch Allison Davis sent me for my guest designer stint over at Sketch Support, I have some cards to share with you today.



Look HERE to see the sketch and details on how I varied them from the sketch provided. (The projects by the other guest designer for July are in the first half of the post.)




I used scraps from my May Polka Dot Whimsy kit to make all of the cards with the sketch. For this "thanks" card, I just added some Adorn It alphas.




The Pebbles sticker strips in the May kit were put to good use in place of the patterned paper strips on the sketch. I made two cards using the same supplies. (And I still had sticker strips left!)The "congrats" card was for a recent graduate. I liked adding the flying butterfly to this any occasion card. And here's a little bonus card that I didn't submit since it was so simple. I sent this one to a boy we know who graduated this year. It came together really quick using scraps. I added some old American Crafts alphas.






I can't wait to share the layouts I completed with the July sketches. I'll be sharing them each Saturday this month.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Love your cards! The patterns are perfect. The last card is my fav :)