Saturday, July 30, 2011

One-Page Sketch for Sketch Support...

July is coming to a close and so is my guest designer stint with Sketch Support. (sniff, sniff)

I have one last layout to share and it's for the 1-page sketch this month. (You can see the post at Sketch Support here.) I created "Go Big Kev!" using SEI's "I'm An Athlete" line from Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff. I made a few adjustments to the sketch by matting the entire page and also the patterned paper sections in the middle of the page.



I opted to use brads to make the swirly design coming off the star. (I have sooooo many brads - so little time...)


And, I used not one, not two, but THREE different sets of American Crafts alphas. Sigh.




May I also add that Charcoal is becoming my new favorite shade of cardstock.




I'd like to thank Allison Davis again for the opportunity to be guest designer. I adore her sketches and was able to create seven projects based on the four sketches.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I like Charcoal, too, but I think kraft still wins out for me.

Nice job on using up the brads . . . you've inspired me to try something with my tons of brads (not to be confused with my one Brad) LOL