Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"Making the Team" again...

I have a few more sports layouts to share with you. I used the "Making the Team" line from Bella BLVD that I got from Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff.

Kevin had his first basketball practice on Saturday. I guess it's only fitting that I finally scrap last year's basketball pics. This year instead of doing Upwards, we have him playing in the new "Little League" basketball program they started at the high school.
We had a really good experience with Upwards last year. This layout documents the game where Kevin scored 8 points. We were so proud of him!

Blake also played Upwards last year. Luckily he was able to return for his last game after wearing a cast for the wrist he broke in practice for 5 weeks. And, I can't seem to scrap anything sports-related without throwing in something for Baseball. (Sometimes I think my baseball pics multiply in my photo boxes...) I added some wood veneer stars by Studio Calico to this layout.

I have really enjoyed working with this line. I still have a some scraps left and plan to use up every last bit of it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those turned out great amy!