Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thank you Creating Keepsakes...

I was surprised to open my email last night to find a message from a member of the CK forums telling me my layout was spotlighted this week. I checked the Creating Keepsakes blog and there I was in their "Scrapbooking Inspiration January 3" post (here). My layout, "Wintertime Help" is the 6th of ten that they shared.
While I'm talking about Creating Keepsakes...

Have you seen their new January issue? It's on sale now. I'm on page 32. (!!!) I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to vote for me a few months ago when I was one of three selected to be part of their Reader's Pick Poll. I won and my layout was published. It's really fun seeing my work in print, but the best part is seeing my boys' excitement when they see themselves PICTURED in print.

This week is now half-way over. I miss my pajama days, but it's nice to be back in a routine.


6 comments:

Addie said...

Beautiful layout! Congrats! I'll have to check out the latest CK!

Amy Pitts said...

Amy Congrats on being selected. I am glad you mentioned it as I saw you in CK and I was so excited for you! Love both of the layouts.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Congratulations Amy...it is an awesome achievement.

Christa said...

Congrats Amy and very well deserved! I thought that was yours in CK and I can see why it was voted in!

Unknown said...

Amy! YEAH! that is awesome! Great job! HOw exciting, but not surprising!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome to be featured in a magazine like that!!