Tuesday, June 14, 2011

April Showers...

Ok...so it's June. We did have a little rain today. Then I was reminded that I had a couple of layouts saved as a blog draft. Oops...I'll share them with you now.

I used the April Studio Calico kit(s) for these projects. I thought the Studio Calico paper with umbrellas was perfect for telling about our WET, WET, WET month of April. I also loved the American Crafts' raindrop paper. The wood alphas from Pink Paislee were my favorite alpha from the kit.

Then I used some of the FUN colored papers and embellishments to go with my colorful photos from last spring break. We went to Lynn's Paradise Cafe in Louisville. It was great for photo ops and the boys had so much fun. (I love the food there!)


The Cosmo Cricket chipboard alphas fit in great with the photos - quite eclectic. I used a Pink Paislee hot air balloon adhered with pop dots over top a Pink Paislee card with the same hot air balloon.
Plus, I was able to work in some flowers (Basic Grey canvas flowers) in on this non-feminine layout. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Love how you documented your month with no photos. :)

Those canvas flowers are awesome--they look really good layered.