Sunday, June 5, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend...

I'm a little late in uploading my photos from Memorial Day weekend, but still wanted to share them. Surprisingly, we didn't have any baseball games scheduled. Kevin's travel team did have a scrimmage that Friday night, but for the most part we were just able to enjoy the weekend doing nothing.

"Nothing" included a water gun fight. Tom ended up being the biggest kid in the battle!


And the cookout that Sunday night included some time with Reese.
Luckily she's gotten used to posing for me and my camera. She even posed in Kevin's mohawk wig that he wore to pump himself up for the water gun fight.Tom flew out last Monday for a business trip, so it was just me and the boys at the ballpark Monday night for Kevin's make up game. They won! They've won all of their games actually. I hope they keep it up. There are only two more weeks in the regular season. That thought makes me sad.


I hope to get more photos uploaded soon so I can share some of Kevin's news. It's really good.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh my--those pics of Reese are SO cute! I see some great pages in the making :)