Friday, October 21, 2011

It's Finally Friday!

It's finally Friday. Yay!

I hope this weekend will allow me a little time to get caught up on uploading/editing my photos. I'm way behind on that.

I have a couple fun little projects to share with you today. When going through my stash last month, I came across the "Apple Jack" line by Sassafrass Lass that I purchased almost a year and a half ago. I was dying to work with this line, but it just sort of sat. For a long while.

I was inspired to use it and paired it up with some crazy shots of my guys that my sister took last year at one of the boy's birthday parties. (Tom must never know I posted this!)
While I had the line out, I also scrapped our nephews' birthday party from a couple years back. I've been scrapping a lot of birthday layouts lately. Afterall, this is birthday season in our house. I'm looking forward to celebrating both boys' birthdays at their "friend" party this weekend.

5 comments:

Addie said...

Those pictures are hilarious! Have a good weekend!

Lisa in Texas said...

I love these layouts! You always have the best stories and birthday layouts! I noticed you didn't post a fat booth pic of yourself lol! I immediately destroyed the ones my son took of me...I didn't want them finding their way into the wrong hands!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Great layouts...I love the funny pics in the first one.

Melanie said...

I'm going to call Tom and tell him to check out your blog! LOL . . . just kidding ;)

These layouts are perfect with the line. So sad Sassafrass is stopping production.

Can't wait to hear about the party.

Unknown said...

those turned out so cute! I love the first layout!