Monday, September 14, 2009

More September Personal Scrapper Layouts...

I've been able to scrap a few more layouts with the Personal Scrapper September kit over the past couple of days. I am determined to use it up before I move on to other supplies.

First, I was inspired by an April '09 PageMaps sketch. I made a few changes, but love how this turned out. In addition to the kit items, I added a Sassafrass Lass chipboard "2". This page is for Kevin's album. We went to a local playground a few days before school started and the boys had fun goofing off. This 2-page layout finishes up Kevin's outing to the playground. I added some Thickers and Jenni Bowlin crepe paper ribbon. This is a happy page. I still had Blake's photos from the first day of school to scrapbook. I loved the "textbook" looking patterned paper, but found it a little hard to use. I cut it down and turned it on it's side. Then I cut the scraps down to thin strips and used the reverse side to make a border around the page. Finally, I just added scraps of other patterns until I was happy with the look of the page. I added Scenic Route and Sassafrass Lass chipboard and Jenni Bowlin stickers.
Finally, I had Blake's photos of the boys goofing off before getting on the bus the first day of school. I used some more scraps from the kit for this page. I added a few buttons and some cool Letterman Thickers.
I think I'll use the rest of the scraps from the kit to make some cards. Sometime...

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I just love your work Amy:)

Melanie said...

Wow--are you done with the September kit already?? You are awesome. Love your layouts. It is fun to see how you used the products and incorporated other products you had on hand as well :)

Deana said...

I ♥ your fun & colorful LO's... just TOOOO CUTE! :-)