Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blog hopping...

Yesterday when I had a minute, I checked out a few blogs for inspiration. When I stopped over at Allison Davis' blog, it was neat to see MY layout pop up on the page as part of her "Around the World" post.



She included my "I love Fall" layout that I made using her October Sketch Week sketch. You can see the post here.


Then I stopped over at the forums at Scrapdango. One of the design team members had posted to be sure and check out their blog for their Member Monday post. I was a few days late in checking, but very glad I did. They had actually selected three different members' layouts to spotlight and mine was one of them.
The funny this is that I also used an Allison Davis sketch for this layout! You can check out Scrapdango's Member Monday post here.

Since returning to work after my day of scrapping while home with the flu-stricken Kevin, I haven't scrapped a thing. Our evenings have been full with Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, and religious education at church. Tonight we have basketball tryouts.



I can hear my scrap table calling me...



I just received these in the mail today from Shabby Chic Crafts. If you haven't checked them out, you should. They have WONDERFUL customer service to go along with their cool products!



Now I just need to wait patiently for this to go on sale over at Noel Mignon so I can get crafty with Christmas:

I have years of Christmas photos to scrap!

Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It's so fun to be spotlighted! Hooray for you :)

The NM kit looks wonderful. I know you will make good use of it.