Sunday, November 14, 2010

Catching up...

Last week I realized I had a small stack of layouts that I had started during "Croptoberfest" over at Personal Scrapper. One night when Tom was away, I had taken some scrap supplies up to bed with me to scrap. I had the basic frame of the layouts assembled, but needed to add titles and journaling. Then I forgot about them!

Adding the finishing touches to these four layouts made some time at my scrap table feel really productive!

"Don't forget Mom!" used last fall's Fancy Pants' Halloween add-on from PersonalScrapper.com.The layout is for Kevin's album. He was so sweet at the pumpkin patch we went to. Before we left, he insisted that I get in the teepee, so he could take a photo of me. (I had taken one of him with Tom and Blake.) Kevin wanted to make sure I wasn't left out!

The last three layouts put a Scarlett Lime Frugal Fab kit I received as a gift to good use!

One evening Tom took Blake to Boy Scouts and Kevin tagged along to be the "dummy" during Blake's First Aid presentation. After Kevin was finished, he moved along to his cousin Dane's Cub Scout meeting. (Kevin's den didn't meet that night.) He ended up helping Dane and Luke make US flags with icing on graham crackers. He got lucky because neither of them wanted their finished flag, so he got to eat them both!
In March, I attended a wonderful fundraising crop hosted by Shannon Zickel. My friend Debbie and my aunt Missy went with me. Before going to the crop, we stopped at a fun local spot, Lynn's Paradise Cafe, for lunch. They have the neatest photo op props outside, plus a fun giftshop that provided some more photo ops with their crazy sunglasses!
The mix of embellishments in the Frugal Fab kit were perfect for this layout!
Finally, I used the Frugal Fab kit to scrap photos of Kevin's trip to the city police department with Cub Scouts. It's a pretty simple page, but I like the mix of bright colors.

This weekend I was able to work on some DT work for Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff. Plus, I have several other layouts planned out. I can't wait to share these with you. They make me smile.

Happy scrappin'!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

so glad you shared these--fun to see how you used the SL kit ;)