Monday, June 7, 2010

I scrapped!

OK...so on this first layout, I scraplifted. I LOVED a single-page LO by Anabelle O'Malley in the June issue of Scrapbook Trends. I stretched it into a 2-pager using new Echo Park papers. I take so many photos of Reese, I'm going to have to start printing them all out in photo collages!
I thought it was too funny seeing Kevin try to sneak into the photos I was taking of her. Then it seemed like they were both competing for my attention (and prime photo position!).
Next up is a quick one I threw together using new Jenni Bowlin Playdate papers. I LOVE them! I added some Jenni Bowlin chipboard stars from my stash and covered them with gold Stickles. It had been a while since I'd used them! I also added an October Afternoon label and finished it off with two different Jenni Bowlin alphas. These shots are from Opening Weekend in April.
This weekend I also completed several design team layouts for Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff. I'll post them later this week.
Happy scrappin'!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

These are super cute. You are the queen of stretching a single page into a 2-pager!

That Cardinals LO is awesome!! Love the stars :)