"Final Slam" is for Kevin's album. These photos are from his travel team's last weekend playing together. I liked this sketch because I was able to use so many different patterns.
I changed the title placement and worked in the chipboard banner flags from the paperline to further accent my title. The best part was that the alphas came WITH the line, too!I'm finding that I enjoy pulling something old from my stash to use on layouts with some of my newest products. On this layout, I dug out some naked chipboard stars I purchased at Hobby Lobby a LONG time ago. I covered them with patterned paper. I also took a large white brad and drew stitching on it with a Slick Writer to turn it into a baseball embellishment.
For my other boy, I created "Heavy Hitter."
Again, a sketch allowed me to use several different patterns. I completely altered the photo placement and added the larger photo with the black mat.
I mixed the alpha from the line with an old American Crafts Thicker font.
For an embellishment, I added a pop dot behind a small circular sticker to add dimension. I also added some hand-drawn stitching. And, whenever I have a chance, I like to include the boys' baseball number. We like our #18!
So far, I've completed NINE layouts with this paper line. I still have some supplies left and plan to work in at least one or two basketball layouts, too.