Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Vacation Rewind - Great Wolf Lodge...

I have a couple new 2-page layouts to share. I completed them both using the "Happy Camper" line by Imaginisce that I picked up over at Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff. I also used Allison Davis' Sketches for Scrapbooking Volume 8 sketches for both layouts. The photos are from our trip to Great Wolf Lodge in Cincinnati last summer. The boys LOVED our room! (I have to admit, I wasn't overly impressed, but it was cool for a boy.)

Of course, I worked in various alphas for my title.


And, I also completed a 2nd page of the same trip.
The lodge was good about having lots of opportunities for photo ops. I'm ready for another vacation!

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas said...

Great pages, I love Allison's sketch books! Just got her one pager and it is great!