Saturday, April 3, 2010

Crop Chocolate - Chocolatier projects

A while back I noticed a call for designers over at Crop Chocolate. It's a great scrap deals site and I was interested in designing with the kits they were going to send out.

Last week I received a box full of some Making Memories and Fancy Pants items.As the items appeared to be a bit "girly", I reached for some photos of my niece Reese. The first layout I made is for Blake's album. I used pop dots with the MM label stickers to add some dimension to my title.
I also made a layout for Kevin's album with the products. I LOVED the Fancy Pants' transparency and tried to get creative with the ribbon and make my own flower.
Crop Chocolate is closed until after Easter, but once they reopen, watch for my projects to pop up!

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Very pretty layouts...sweet little baby:)s

Amanda Profumo said...

Both LO's are adorable, Amy! I love all that paper!

Star Rork said...

love that kit and what you did with it! So you did make it or your tryin...wasnt sure, congrats if you did. I linked you to my blog, check it out!