Friday, April 30, 2010

"Starlight" delight...

It was love at first sight the first time I saw Pink Paislee's "Starlight" paper line. But, instead of thinking 4th of July, I thought about the boys and baseball. I emailed Kathy, the owner at Scrappin' {Sports} Stuff, and suggested the line for her store. I was thrilled to see it in stock so soon.I was even happier to see my design team package full of the papers on my doorstep the other day!Unfortunately, the coordinating stickers and alphas for the line weren't available in the store yet, but I paired the papers up with an arrow transparency from the Little Yellow Bicycle "Generation Z" line and Scrappin' Sports & More letterman alpha stickers.I pulled a couple chipboard alphas from my stash and covered them with patterned paper. The mini alphas are also from my stash.This was a fun layout to make. I really wanted to document the story of Kevin scoring the game winning run in one of our opening tournament games earlier this month. These papers were perfect!



You'll be seeing more of this line soon...

5 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

You really made such good use of this...I first thought it would be to US Patriotic...but it makes beautiful boy or sport pages...well done Amy.

Melanie said...

I love this line, too! Very cool how you cut out the middle of the star.

Erica said...

Looks great Amy! You would love the matching stickers too because they are glittered!

Sheila Mayden said...

These are so much fun....love how you used the papers and can't wait to get mine!

Anonymous said...

Great layout!!! The store must not have ordered the stickers because they did all ship at the same time! I still love what you added though!

Thanks for sharing.

Rebecca
Pink Paislee